Join other community-minded business leaders in supporting the future of farming in Maine. Your support of our mission positions you and your business as strong allies for one of our state’s most promising (and growing!) sectors–agriculture. Let your loyal customers, Maine’s hard-working farmers, and MFT’s 4,000+ members know that you support a bright future for farming.
Please join us in growing the future of farming in Maine.
As a Maine Farmland Trust Business Member your benefits include:
- Website Recognition: Your logo on the Maine Farmland Trust website with a link to your website.
- Business Member Blog Post Feature: MFT’s Outreach Staff will interview you and write a special blog post about your work and why you choose to support farming in Maine. The post will be featured on our website and shared on our social media outlets.
- Business Member Decal for your business location and an electronic decal to add to your website, social media, and other marketing outlets.
- Newsletter Recognition: Thank you and placement of your logo in one of MFT’s bi-annual newsletters. Over 10,000 copies are distributed to each of our members, handed out at events, in our Gallery, and at businesses such as yours.
- Maine Farms: 2 copies of our annual, Member-only journal, Maine Farms, which is published each spring. You will also receive our bi-annual newsletter and a subscription to our monthly e-News for any employee email addresses provided, keeping your whole business up-to-date on the details of the projects you help to fund.
- Invitations to events such as film screenings, educational events, Annual Meeting, and Forever Farms Celebrations.
- Maine Fare: Our annual festival of good food and food for thought is a free event, but some tastings and classes require tickets, to which members of MFT, and your employees, are entitled to 15% off.
Grow the future of farming in Maine. Become a Business Member.