Calling all farmers:
We need your knowledge and ideas to shape the future of agriculture in Maine!
How can state government and other service and education providers better support YOU?
Please help us develop an assessment of farmer needs and priorities to inform program development, state government, and service and education providers supporting farmers and Maine’s agricultural economy.
Attend an upcoming work session to share your thoughts about what you need to strengthen your farm business and grow Maine agriculture.
WHEN & WHERE
Sessions will be held at the following Cooperative Extension Offices:
- SKOWHEGAN, Nov 27, 10am-12pm, 7 County Dr.
- ELLSWORTH, Nov 30, 9:30-11:30am, 63 Boggy Brook Rd.
- LISBON FALLS, Dec 6, 9:30-11:30am, 24 Main St.
- FALMOUTH, Dec 11, 3-5pm, 75 Clearwater Dr.
- PRESQUE ISLE, Jan 8, 10am-12pm (Snow Date Jan 15, 10am-12pm), 57 Houlton Rd.
- WALDOBORO, Jan 10, 10am-12pm (Snow Date Jan 30, 10am-12pm), 377 Manktown Rd.
Locally-sourced refreshments provided.
*RSVP’s are appreciated! email@example.com*
At the Agricultural Trades Show
Maine Agricultural Trades Show, Jan. 16, 5-6pm and Jan. 17, 10-11:30am, 76 Community Dr., Augusta
Webinar, Nov 27, 7-8pm – must RSVP for link to join.
Can’t attend a session? Visit sites.google.com/view/maineagneeds or email
firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about a webinar and online survey.
Stay updated at facebook.com/maineagneeds