Become an MFT Member
Maine Farmland Trust was founded on the belief that farms are fundamental to Maine’s future. We all depend on farmland and farmers every day, every time we eat. From stewarding our landscapes and natural resources to feeding our communities and local economies, Maine would not be the state we know and love without our farmers and open farmland.
Thank you for supporting this work by being a member.
Our members also receive the following benefits:
BARNRAISER ($1,200+ or a monthly gift of $100+)
- All benefits included in all other membership levels
- Opportunity to visit an MFT farm
- All benefits included in the Tiller, Sower and Pollinator level memberships
- A free Sower level gift membership
- All benefits included in the Tiller and Sower level memberships
- A yearly set of MFT notecards featuring farms in our network
- All benefits included in the Tiller level membership
- A print copy of our annual Maine Farms journal
- A yearly gift of exclusive MFT member merchandise
- The inside scoop on all things farming and MFT with members-only content
- A digital copy of our annual Maine Farms journal
- A say in MFT’s direction with a vote at MFT’s Annual Meeting
- Advanced registration for all MFT hosted events
If you would like to become a business/organizational member, please visit our Business/Organizational Membership page!
Memberships are valid for one year, from April 2023 to March 2024.