Support Working Landscapes: Information and Resources for Belfast Area Farmland and Woodlot Owners
December 9 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Monday, Dec 9th, 2019
Abbott Room of the Belfast Free Library
Are you a Belfast area farmer, farmland owner, woodlot owner, or municipal representative?
Join us for an evening of information and resources for farmland and woodlot owners, including:
- The nuts and bolts of Farmland and Tree Growth Current Use Property Tax Programs:
- How to enroll, what to know, and how these programs can help you meet your land use goals, for both those already enrolled and for those who are thinking about enrolling.
- Presenters: Stephanie Gilbert and Morten Moesswilde, Maine Department of Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry
- An update about commercial solar development on farmland in Maine and considerations for farmers and farmland owners
- Presenter: Ellen Stern Griswold, Maine Farmland Trust
This event is free and open to all. Refreshments will be provided.
Please RSVP below
This event is sponsored by: